Thank you for your interest in guest posting for Cents + Order! I’m currently looking for bloggers that write about personal finance, frugal living, and minimalism.
Benefits to Bloggers
I want to share your best work to my growing audience (100K-150K pageviews per month). Each guest post contributor is welcome to include links within the body of the post to their own blog (up to 3). In addition, a brief bio and a link back to your site and social media outlets will appear a the end of the post. I share guest posts with my audience through email and my social media networks.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content must be original (unpublished elsewhere).
- Posts should be between 500-1000 words; the content matters more than length.
- Posts should be non-controversial. Readers come from a variety of perspectives, faiths, and backgrounds.
- Shorter paragraphs, lists, and bullet points are visually appealing and easier to read.
- Please limit the post to one main point.
- I reserve the right to edit as needed. Posts requiring excessive editing will not be accepted.
Please note, guest posts are for bloggers, not businesses. Businesses wishing to post need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
Guest Post Topics
I am currently accepting guest posts for the following topics:
- Money Saving Tips
- Frugal Living/Minimalism
- Low Cost/Free Activities
- Budgeting/Money Management
- Credit Reports & Scores
- Getting Out of Debt
- Home Organization
- Debt payoff success story
- Time Management/Productivity
- Any other topic you feel would be a good fit for my readers
If you are interested in guest posting, please submit via email to email@example.com